[Coral-List] Fwd: Coral Pathology Workshop

Esther Peters estherpeters at verizon.net
Sun Apr 17 14:19:21 EDT 2016

We are excited that we have already received registrations for this
workshop, to be held at the 13th International Coral Reef Symposium in
Hawaii this June. This workshop is being offered free of charge. Due to
space limitations, we may not be able to accept everyone.

I just wanted to remind students who register to audit my 3-credit
graduate-level course, "Corals from the Inside Out: Comparative
Histopathology," at Nova Southeastern University (May 9-July 29), that
you also need to _contact Mike Sweet_ (below) to register for the Coral
Pathology Workshop at the ICRS meeting.

And//_contact me_//(epeters at nova.edu) if you are having any difficulties
in registering for the NSU course (for info see Coral-List Archives:
http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/2016-March/016742.html)!
Thank you!

Esther