[Coral-List] Sharing a new paper - Recreational Diving Impacts on Coral Reefs and the Adoption of Environmentally Responsible Practices within the SCUBA Diving Industry

Chloe Harvey chloe at reef-world.org
Wed Apr 20 04:46:14 EDT 2016

Dear Coral Listers,

Sharing with you our latest paper entitled "Recreational Diving Impacts on
Coral Reefs and the Adoption of Environmentally Responsible Practices
within the SCUBA Diving Industry".

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00267-016-0696-0?wt_mc=internal.event.1.SEM.ArticleAuthorOnlineFirst

Please do let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
Chloe

--
*Chloe Harvey*
*Programmes Manager*

*"To inspire and empower people to act in conserving and sustainable
developing coastal resources, particularly coral reefs and related
ecosystems"*

www.reef-world.org  <http://reef-world.org/>| Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ReefWorldFoundation> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Reef_World>