[Coral-List] Two news stories about coral reefs

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:48:46 EDT 2016

What is the contribution of the shipping industry to global CO2 emissions? I mean cargo ships, oil tankers, and cruise ships. Didn't they get excluded from the regulations to reduce CO2?

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.

Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Blog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.com
http://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres