[Coral-List] Rotten Communication Skills of the Coral Reef Community #71

S Miller smiller52 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 08:28:29 EST 2016

My friend Dr. Randy Olson asked me to post one of his recent blogs.

http://www.scienceneedsstory.com/2016/12/01/71-the-rotten-communication-skills-of-the-coral-reef-community/

You may be aware of Randy's three books that provide a coherent pathway
to improve how we communicate science.  His most recent book (2015) is
"Houston, We Have a Narrative: Why Science Needs Story."

Randy is a communications expert.He knows what he’s talking about. He is
also a former coral reef scientist who still cares about the fate of our
reefs.

Best regards,

Steven