[Coral-List] Bracing for the Ministry of Truth

David M. Lawrence dave at fuzzo.com
Tue Dec 13 13:09:20 EST 2016

Many of us rely upon government-based platforms for the archiving and
exchange of climate (and other environmental) information. Given past
precedents, this article raises troubling questions about the ability to
rely on access to that information in the Age of Trump.

In other words, we might need to start thinking of a Plan B, just in
case we want continued access to the research and archived data we rely
upon:

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/researchers-are-preparing-for-trump-to-delete-government-science-from-the-web

Later,

Dave

  David M. Lawrence        | Home:  (804) 559-9786
  6467 Hanna Drive         | Cell:  (804) 305-5234
  Mechanicsville, VA 23111 | Email: dave at fuzzo.com
  USA                      | http:  http://fuzzo.com

"All drains lead to the ocean."  -- Gill, Finding Nemo

"We have met the enemy and he is us."  -- Pogo

"No trespassing
  4/17 of a haiku"  --  Richard Brautigan