[Coral-List] Re Thank you ISRS!

Andrew Pederson andrew at reefheart.com
Thu Jan 7 09:34:27 EST 2016

Listers, please stop agonizing over a few flights (and more for conferences
later). Passenger air travel globally is predicted to maintain positive
growth rates until 2030, and the lower price of oil certainly won't hinder
that, at least for now...

http://www.statista.com/statistics/193533/growth-of-global-air-traffic-passenger-demand/

Since some are offering up quotes, here's one, from an episode of 'Kung Fu'
~ "sometimes one must cut off a finger to save a hand"

Happy New Year,
Andrew in Seattle