[Coral-List] OceansOnline facilitated discussions proposals

David Shiffman david.shiffman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:54:46 EST 2016

There is still time to submit a proposal for an OceansOnline​ facilitated
discussion.

Inspired by ScienceOnline Oceans, OceansOnline will focus on how marine
scientists, conservationists, and educators can use internet tools for
collaboration and outreach! Facilitated discussions are one hour in length,
and will be interactive audience discussions.

Oceans Online will be a one-day event (August 4th) immediately following
the IMCC: International Marine Conservation Congress​ (July 30th-August 3rd
in St. Johns).

You can submit an abstract until March 7th. *BE SURE TO SELECT
"OceansOnline Facilitated Discussion" WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT.*

Information at the link below. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

http://conbio.org/mini-sites/imcc-2016/registration-participation/call-for-abstracts

Sincerely,
--