[Coral-List] Coral tissue removal for isotopic studies

Nara Lina naralina at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:31:40 EST 2016

Dear colleagues,
Most articles involving carbon isotopes of coral tissue and zooxanthellae describes the use of a Water-pik system for tissue removal. We haven't been successful with it because the process accumulates too much water, making it difficult to get small samples in the field. I would like to hear from those who have experience with coral tissue removal in isotopic studies. Would you kindly specify or recommend a good water-pik (brand, power) for this purpose?

Best regards,

Nara Lina Oliveira  Environmental managerMSc in Ecology and Biodiversity Conservation naralina at hotmail.comphone: +55 73 9141 3331

		Este e-mail foi enviado por um computador sem vírus e protegido pelo Avast.