[Coral-List] Coral Reef Degradation

Bruno, John jbruno at unc.edu
Thu Jul 28 11:39:33 EDT 2016

Dear Steve, yes I agree.  My only quibble is that reefs in no take Caribbean MPAs already have been greatly impacted by warming. And that is not going too far; the prognosis is that they are pretty much toast under the “business as usual” emissions scenario (A2/RCP 8.5), e.g., http://gci.uq.edu.au/climate-change-threatens-survival-of-coral-reefs

JB