[Coral-List] SCUBA diving before/after ICRS 2016

Sam K samkahng at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:38:27 EDT 2016

Hey Sarah,
Attached is a link to a good local guide on the shore diving sites in Hawaii. http://www.shorediving.com/Earth/Hawaii/
If you have your own gear and transportation, there are many easy to access dive sites. Check the local swell forecast (http://www.surfnewsnetwork.com/) and wind conditions (https://www.windyty.com/?21.318,-158.313,8) to determine which sites are suitable.
In the absence of large swell, cross-shore currents are dominates by trade winds and the M2 tidal component.
Aloha, Sam