[Coral-List] BREXIT

Nick Wehner nwehner at marineaffairs.org
Mon Jun 27 16:06:50 EDT 2016

Good question!

We’re exploring this in the next issue of MPA News, due out in about 2 months.

In the meantime, UNESCO posted an article on What impact might the Brexit have on British and EU science? Available at http://en.unesco.org/news/what-impact-might-brexit-have-british-and-eu-science <http://en.unesco.org/news/what-impact-might-brexit-have-british-and-eu-science>.

And the Blue Marine Foundation posted an racial on Brexit and the Sea at http://www.bluemarinefoundation.com/2016/06/24/brexit-and-the-sea/ <http://www.bluemarinefoundation.com/2016/06/24/brexit-and-the-sea/>

Everything I’ve seen at this point is basically “it’s too early to know anything at all."

Cheers,
-Nick

Nick Wehner
Project Manager, OpenChannels
Marine Affairs Research and Education (MARE)
openchannels.org | marinedebris.info | marineaffairs.org | mpanews.org | meam.net
nwehner at marineaffairs.org