[Coral-List] Coral Reef Restoration in Florida

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:41:37 EST 2016

Dennis,
we have a paper currently in review addressing successful coral reef restoration.
This is from the USAID-funded large-scale coral reef restoration project I led in Seychelles, Indian Ocean.
Once published (hopefully), I'll share the information here.

In the meantime, here's the CNN International coverage of our project
http://edition.cnn.com/videos/intl_tv-shows/2015/06/29/seychelles-biodiversity-inside-africa-b-spc.cnn

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Blog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.com