[Coral-List] Trust peer-reviewed articles rather than the press

Richard Dunne RichardPDunne at aol.com
Fri Mar 4 16:04:44 EST 2016

Jean-Pierre misses the point. I neither said I didn't trust peer review
nor that I trusted the newspapers. Whether I do or not is irrelevant
(both have their faults).

It is the general public whom we are concerned with here. They do not
read scientific papers - they read the national and international press.
The fact that this is now being reported in the press in this way
indicates that whatever the true position, there has been failure along
the way.

Richard Dunne