[Coral-List] Fwd: Global Call for Photographers/Videographers to Document Bleaching

Mark Eakin mark.eakin at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 24 13:45:27 EDT 2016

Reefs are bleaching in multiple locations across half of the southern hemisphere right now.

Our partners at Exposure Labs need divers in the field to help them document this event. Please watch the video call-to-action (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufs46jfhxiw&feature=youtu.be <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufs46jfhxiw&feature=youtu.be>) and consider volunteering (at http://goo.gl/forms/0pnyhLNAXi <http://goo.gl/forms/0pnyhLNAXi>) if you can help.

Thanks,
Mark

C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Coordinator, NOAA Coral Reef Watch
Center for Satellite Applications and Research
Satellite Oceanography & Climate Division
e-mail: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov
Twitter: @CoralReefWatch	FB: Coral Reef Watch

NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction (NCWCP)
5830 University Research Ct., E/RA32
College Park, MD 20740
Office: (301) 683-3320     Fax: (301) 683-3301
Mobile: (301) 502-8608    SOCD Office: (301) 683-3300

"A world without coral reefs is unimaginable."
NOAA Administrator Dr. Jane Lubchenco, March 25 2010