[Coral-List] using bubbles to remove CO2 from reef water

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Mon May 2 15:31:55 EDT 2016

   Stephen,
   (I'm  adding  Alex to this thread because he has had a long history of
   involvement  with  both the diving industry and the issues that we are
   discussing here).
   I've discussed similar issues on Coral List many times before and I believe
   that most members understand exactly where I am coming from. Generally
   speaking, it is my opinion that the diving industry as a whole has not done
   nearly  enough  to address the decline of coral reefs world wide. That
   includes manufacturers, certification agencies, dive shops and resorts.
   There  are lots of good people doing great things in our industry, but
   overall the environmental/ecological record of the "diving industry at
   large" is dismal at best. I wish it wasn't so and we all need to work hard
   in order to change this paradigm.
   Regards,
   Steve