[Coral-List] The Coral Trait Database

Baird, Andrew andrew.baird at jcu.edu.au
Tue May 3 17:20:21 EDT 2016

"Dear Corallist

I would like to draw your attention to The Coral Trait Database. The Database is described in an open access publication in Scientific Reports available for download at the following link.

http://www.nature.com/articles/sdata201617

The Coral Trait Database houses physiological, morphological, ecological, phylogenetic and biogeographic trait information at: https://coraltraits.org<https://coraltraits.org/> with the vision of being an inclusive and accessible data resource to more rapidly advance the science and management of a sensitive ecosystem at a time of unprecedented environmental change. The database is open and accessible to the public.