[Coral-List] using bubbles to remove CO2 from reef water

Eugene Shinn eugeneshinn at mail.usf.edu
Wed May 4 11:36:21 EDT 2016

Thanks David for clearing this up. I was considering jumping in to say
what you have said so well.
I was also wondering if bubbling at night when Co2 levels sometimes
reach levels projected for the future is simply transferring  Co2 from
the water to the atmosphere. Would it contribute to the seasonal
variations in the atmosphere one sees so well the Keeling curve. I am
guessing the amount would be too small to make a real difference. Gene

--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)
E. A. Shinn, Courtesy Professor