[Coral-List] Observations of current bleaching impacts in Pacific Islands

Charles Delbeek cdelbeek at calacademy.org
Wed May 4 10:27:27 EDT 2016

I recently returned from 14 days of diving in the Mbini area of Luzon in
the Philippines as part of deep diving expedition. Water temps were around
84 oF at the surface and 69-72 at 250-350 ft. We did not see any signs of
coral bleaching at four different sites.

*J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc. *Assistant Curator, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences

Desk: 415.379.5303
Fax: 415.379.5304

*cdelbeek at calacademy.org <cdelbeek at calacademy.org> *www.calacademy.org

55 Music Concourse Dr.

Golden Gate Park

San Francisco CA 94118

Discover nature’s secret language in *Color of Life*, a dazzling new
exhibit—now open.