[Coral-List] email IPFC for coral list

David LECCHINI lecchini at univ-perp.fr
Thu May 19 19:53:48 EDT 2016

Dear All,

Over the next several weeks, we will establish a scientific committee for the upcoming Indo-Pacific Fish Conference (IPFC), which will be held in Tahiti, from October 2-6, 2017 ( <http://ipfc10.criobe.pf/> http://ipfc10.criobe.pf/.

The scientific committee will be comprised of 10 members, 5 French researchers (mainly based in French Polynesia) and 5 International researchers.

The primary role of this committee is to provide scientific leadership in the design of scientific sessions and in the selection of presentations for these sessions. We anticipate a broad range of topics within the field of Info-Pacific Fish biology including, systematics, evolution, phylogeny, ecology, behavior, and conservation.

If you are interested in joining the scientific committee, please contact Prof. David Lecchini (Chairman, IPFC) at  <mailto:lecchini at univ-perp.fr> lecchini at univ-perp.fr, before 10thJune 2016.

Thank you

David Lecchini

 <mailto:lecchini at univ-perp.fr> lecchini at univ-perp.fr

Dr. David LECCHINI

Directeur d'études EPHE / Professor

Centre de Recherches Insulaires et Observatoire de l'Environnement (CRIOBE)

Laboratoire d'Excellence CORAIL, USR 3278 CNRS – EPHE - UPVD

Directeur adjoint / Associate Director
IRCP (Institut des Récifs Coralliens du Pacifique / Institute for Pacific Coral Reefs)

internet website:  <http://www.ircp.pf/> www.ircp.pf

BP 1013 Papetoai, 98 729 Moorea, Polynésie française

Tel : (689) 56 13 45 / Fax : (689) 56 28 15

E-mail :  <mailto:lecchini at univ-perp.fr> lecchini at univ-perp.fr