[Coral-List] list politics free

mdemetr at biophi.org mdemetr at biophi.org
Thu Nov 10 15:52:43 EST 2016

Dear Steve, This list is politics free. Posting political messages puts the list at risk. Everyone, please try to keep this in mind as we move forward.
I would comment that the college professor who wrote that open letter has created a hostile environment for students who do not hold his political beliefs.
take care,
Melissa

Melissa K. Demetrikopoulos, Ph.D.
Director of Scientific Communications and
Chair, Division of Program Development and Assessment
Institute for Biomedical Philosophy
PO Box 1528
Dunedin, FL 34697
TEL: 305-240-1522