[Coral-List] What now?

Brennan McDonald brennandmcdonald at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:25:55 EST 2016

I agree with you, Steve. That letter by a professor to his students is exactly what everyone on this list needs to keep in mind when moving forward onto the next four years. President Trump poses a difficult situation to those who hold science and nature close to their hearts. Though I may be at fault for not doing this, it is essential that we all fight for the changes that we want instead of complaining, and I will work on incorporating this into my activities as I go forward. Our president may not listen to a couple scientists, but if millions of his citizens are rallying for change, then he is almost obligated to make the change that they want. Let’s continue the fight for bringing justice to science, nature, and the environment!

-Brennan McDonald