[Coral-List] list politics free

Sander Scheffers Sander.Scheffers at scu.edu.au
Mon Nov 14 07:23:17 EST 2016

Hi Jim,

So much appreciated! All of us marine scientists value your considerate evaluation of matters.

I hope that even with this non entity as president from January next year, coral list will still persevere! And will be a beacon of light in times of darkness to come.

Cheers, Sander

Dr. Sander Scheffers

Senior Lecturer (Hoogleraar), School of Environment, Science & Engineering, Southern Cross University

Honorary Research Fellow, University of Queensland, QLD, Australia

Associate Researcher, Caribbean Institute for Biodiversity (CARMABI), Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

Military Rd, Lismore NSW 2477
T: 02 6620 3277<tel:02%206620%203277> | E: sander.scheffers at scu.edu.au<mailto:sander.scheffers at scu.edu.au>
CRICOS Provider: 01241G