[Coral-List] list politics free

Angelique Brathwaite abrathwaite at blue-finance.org
Mon Nov 14 07:30:45 EST 2016

Where is the hostility? The Professor is asking his students to “up their game” in the face of an administration that has already declared itself anti-climate change.  At best..it will be unnecessary and at worst...they will be superbly prepared.
Angelique Brathwaite

Blue finance | Project Associate

Coral reef ecology and coastal planning

Skype: seaeggz70 | email : ABrathwaite at blue-finance.org <mailto:NPascal at blue-finance.org>  | web: www.blue-finance.org <http://www.blue-finance.org/>