[Coral-List] list politics free

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Mon Nov 14 17:40:58 EST 2016

Steve:

I commend your passion and dedicated. I do not claim to understand the
dynamics of what threatens coral reefs.... nor do I feel deceived either.
Science isn't about proving things, it's about ruling out things that are
"disprovable". So, basking in the glow of all that I do not understand,
spending all this time arguing over what is and what is not a political
post seems like time that could be better spent.

Dennis