[Coral-List] Possible Shutdown of Coral-List

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Oct 5 14:55:59 EDT 2016

Greetings,

    Due to imminent arrival of Hurricane Matthew, computers and servers
at our host laboratory, NOAA/AOML, may shut down during the storm.
Therefore, if you are anticipating any timely announcements, I would
urge you to post them as soon as possible, just in case we shut down.

    Take care...

    Jim Hendee

    James C. Hendee <http://www.coral.noaa.gov/people/jim-hendee.html>,
    Ph.D.
    Director, Ocean Chemistry and Ecosystems Division
    Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory
    4301 Rickenbacker Causeway
    Miami, Florida  33149-1026
    Voice: 305 361-4396
    Fax: 305 361-4392