[Coral-List] BYOGUIDES October discount celebrating the launch of the Coral Finder 3.0

Dawn Bailey divindawn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 19:01:28 EDT 2016

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I love this guide!! I'm a marine biologist turned citizen science entrepreneur and my tiny start-up ecotourism business doesn't have a surplus of funds but I wanted to have a few of your guides on hand when I organize survey trips to Palau!!
Thanks again! Glad you lost those scraps of paper! :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dawn M. Bailey
MSc. Marine BiologyFounder - EcoSea Expeditions