[Coral-List] Coral Nurseries, do you know any?

Damien Beri beridl at g.cofc.edu
Fri Oct 14 14:44:06 EDT 2016

Hello Coral Listers,

Thank You for your time.  Would anyone be so kind as to let me know if they
have a Coral Nursery, or know of any near them.  I understand some are
quite remote and some are local with respect to your location so the
internet doesn't necessarily yield great results.

I am constructing a company which allows the general public to plant coral
through Nursery Operations.  This is made possible through donations to the
nurseries based on a "cost-per-coral" analysis.  Numbers don't have to be
exact but it seems nursery grown coral tends to cost around $0.25-$5.00 USD
per plantable fragment.

Thank You,
Damien Beri