[Coral-List] JOB POSTING: Chief Warden, Seychelles

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:34:52 EDT 2016

Passing along this job posting.

*****

[PHOTOS]

THIS COULD BE YOUR OFFICE!! Managing an amazing nature reserve in Seychelles. Nature Seychelles is HIRING a Chief Warden - we are looking for a highly motivated and skilled person to lead the management of the multiple award winning Cousin Island Special Reserve. The qualities we are looking for include: University degree in a relevant subject, 5 years in-situ experience in managing a conservation area, field based organisation or related program, very good boat driving skills, PADI dive qualifications, high physical fitness, experience in leading small teams, and conflict resolution skills. The candidate will take up the post on the 1st of December 2016 so as to manage a smooth handover with the current post holder Follow this link for the full job description: http://natureseychelles.org/about-us/jobs

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Blog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.com
http://independent.academia.edu/SarahFriasTorres