[Coral-List] INTERNSHIP: Marine biology, Maldives (Unpaid)

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:53:41 EDT 2016

Passing along Marine Biology Internship (Unpaid) in Maldives

********

Start date: January 2017
Duration: 10 weeks (minimum) to 12 weeks (maximum)
Please apply before: 08 November 2016
You will assist marine biologists with all our projects, and accompany guests on resort excursions. Duration is a full 10 to 12 weeks; working hours are 09:00 to 18:00, 6 days/week. No salary is given during this internship, and you will fund your own return international flights to/from Malé, Maldives.
The successful applicants will :
Have a passionate interest in marine life and conservation.
Be a current undergraduate student (preferred) in a relevant discipline.
Make a research project proposal, aligning interests with our conservation programmes.
Present a completed project report to our team before departure.
Be a confident swimmer and snorkeller (qualified diver preferred).
Be physically fit (working long hours in the lagoon, and able to carry 20kg weight)

Details:

http://marinesavers.com/employment/

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc