[Coral-List] Request for help with paper on Spermonde sea urchins

Abigail Moore abigail2105 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 01:35:18 EDT 2016

Dear fellow Coral-Listers
I would be most grateful if anyone can help me with the following:
MDe Beer (1990). Distribution patterns of regular sea urchins (Echinodermata:Echinoidea) across the Spermonde Shelf, SW Sulawesi (Indonesia), pp. 165 - ??? in Michel Jangoux (1990). Echinoderm Research. ISBN 9789061911418

I have managed to obtain png files of the first two pages (165 and 166) through the Google Books link given in Google Scholar, but after considerable time and effort I cannot find a way to access the rest of the article. I am particularly interested in the portions relating to Diadema setosum and Diadema savigny, which clearly continue onto the (unknown number of) pages I cannot access.
The source book is only available in printed format, and I have not found an accessible copy. As this paper has been quite widely cited, I am hopefull someone on Coral-List may have a copy and be able to send a scan in some format openable with Windows 7/Microsoft Office 2007.

All the best
Abigail
Abigail MoorePostgraduate ProgramFaculty of Marine Science and FisheriesHasanuddin UniversityMakassarIndonesia