[Coral-List] time lapse videos of marine life

Tim Wijgerde wijgerde at coralpublications.com
Thu Sep 22 11:48:42 EDT 2016

Dear all,

In this time of upheaval, just like Dr. Carlson, may I offer some levity by
sharing my time lapse video of corals and other marine life? I used a Nikon
D610 with 60 mm macro lens to produce this video. In total, about 15,000 24
Megapixel photos were compiled using Adobe Premiere CC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxjPT8DCKdo

Although my videos are ad-supported, my channel is not for profit. You can
find lots of other videos of marine life over there. Thanks for watching!

Yours sincerely / Met vriendelijke groet,

Dr Tim Wijgerde (BSc/MSc Biology, PhD Marine biology)

Coral Publications

www.coralpublications.com

wijgerde at coralpublications.com

office: +31 617692027