[Coral-List] Cartoons for Science Communication

Michael Newkirk michaeljnewkirk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:53:41 EDT 2017

Hi Sarah,

It's always neat to see science and art combined together to share
intriguing observations and experiences. I just checked out your
microfiction blog. :)

Are you familiar with PowToon? I'm not sure what cartoon options there are
for your content, but it's worth checking out as PowToons are easy to make.
Also, are you familiar with Jan Künzl's work? Jan is a Coral List member.
Here's a link to an example of his work: http://edeos.org/en/
downloads-erklaervideos-unterrichtsmaterialien/#awesome-oceans

I work in the area of research communication, so it's always nice to run
into people who have similar interests.

Kind regards,

Michael Newkirk.
http://www.editors.ca/directory/michael-newkirk