[Coral-List] Evidence that ocean warming has caused most Caribbean coral loss

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Thu Apr 27 08:10:56 EDT 2017

Steve,

I'm an Earth Scientist. Since the first day of talking about global warming as a threat, back in the 1980's when I was still a student, those studying climate change since over a century have expressed deep scepticism/skepticism depending on the side of the pool, since climate researchers are typically willfully ignoring the research of those in fields such as Quaternary Geology. Yet, the one who doesn't know his Quaternary Geology is a complete ignoramus when it comes to climate change, wouldn't you agree?

My field of study is coastal processes and sea level change as a function of climate change, that's what I wrote my thesis on, but according to the climate change researchers all of that is irrelevant. Why?

Ulf Erlingsson