[Coral-List] Request for Halimeda Samples

Rose Luzader rkl11 at my.fsu.edu
Wed Aug 2 16:17:28 EDT 2017

Hello coral-list!  I am working on a population genetics project on Halimeda discoidea and H. incrassata for my Master's thesis.  I would like to request samples of these species from additional sites, ideally in the lower Florida Keys, but other Caribbean and Gulf sites are welcome.

If you are able to collect samples within the next few weeks or couple of months please let me know, as it would be a huge help to my thesis project and the study overall. We would be able to pay for shipping and provide any supplies necessary.

Sincerely,

Rose Luzader

Florida State University, Biological Oceanography

rkl11 at my.fsu.edu

(561)-523-8280