[Coral-List] Resources on building an outdoor/indoor coral reef pond (Viet Nam)

Binh Vuong wangtrongbinh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 05:46:18 EDT 2017

My organization is planning to construct a small artificial coral reef pond.
We are in Viet Nam, which experienced a man-made marine disaster in 2016
that wiped out significant areas of marine life. We are trying to attract
more support for local marine biodiversity, and hope to educate the locals
on the values of local marine biodiversity through this small pond as a
first step.
We have no previous experience, and would like seek advice on which online
resources or books we should read to start.

Thank you,
Binh Vuong
Passage to Viet Nam: Crafts Village
binhvuongns at gmail.com