[Coral-List] Reef Check course in Bangka, Indonesia

Massimo Ponti massimo.ponti at unibo.it
Fri Aug 11 13:07:55 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues and friends,

I would inform you that due to a couple of waiver, we still have two seats available for the next course on coral reef monitoring in Bangka, Indonesia, 28 October - 05 November 2017.

Please spread this information among students and other possible interested people and not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Best regards
Massimo

________________________________
Massimo Ponti, PhD
Adjunct professor
President of the Italian Association of Scientific Divers
Vice-President of the Reef Check Italy association

BiGeA - Dipartimento di Scienze Biologiche, Geologiche e Ambientali
CIRSA - Centro Interdipartimentale di Ricerca per le Scienze Ambientali in Ravenna
Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna
Via S. Alberto 163, 48123 Ravenna (Italy)

Direct Phone +39 0544 937400
Reception +39 0544 937311
Fax +39 0544 937411
Mobile +39 347 4533513