[Coral-List] need information

Walt Smith walt at waltsmith.com
Wed Aug 16 14:46:42 EDT 2017

Good Morning listers,

I am reaching out to all of you to see if someone has information about the
total number of organizations around the world that are involved in coral
farming and reef restoration.

When I started doing this work in 1998 there were almost no large scale
operations of this sort and I know it has grown considerably larger (on a
global scale) since then. I have been doing some research on line but there
doesn't seem to be any collective list of this sort. There are so many NGO's
involved in this now I was wondering if anyone knew about how many there
were.

I am doing a talk at a conference on Aug 25th and would like to present some
reliable data on this subject.

Thank you,

Walt Smith