[Coral-List] How To Unsubscribe From Coral-List

James Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 9 09:16:43 EST 2017

Greetings,

    I receive this request now and then:  "How do I unsubscribe from
Coral-List?"

    *Answer*:  It's at the very bottom of the main Coral-List
information page, here,

where it says,

    "To unsubscribe from Coral-List, get a password reminder, or change
your subscription options enter your subscription email address"

at which point you enter your subscribed email address.  If you get a
message that looks like an error, consider that you may have been having
your email forwarded from an address that was previously subscribed to
your current address, which is not subscribed.  If you have any
questions after trying that, please feel free to write to
*coral-list-owner at coral.aoml.noaa.gov* and one of the team will help you
out.

    That's all there is to it!

    Cheers,