[Coral-List] affiliative interactions on coral reefs

Peter Sale sale at uwindsor.ca
Thu Feb 16 23:21:44 EST 2017

Hi Listers,
At a time when all we see from politics, diplomacy, governance is conflict, lies, and a creeping loss of morality, I decided to say something about the wonderful ways in which coral reefs demonstrate, many times over, that it is possible to organize around positive interactions, even across species.  The post is at http://wp.me/p5UInC-CA
Enjoy!  Or rubbish as the deranged ramblings of an older reefie.  (I'd also welcome links to evidence of other kinds of amazing behavior on coral reefs, especially new work.)

Peter Sale
University of Windsor