[Coral-List] SPAM R2: Re: Parrotfishes and coral reef health

Julian julian at reefcheck.org.my
Fri Feb 17 22:28:34 EST 2017

Dear Peter and others
This is truly an interesting discussion. But, forgive me for being
simplistic, what are reef managers supposed to do while you are finding out
the correct answer to this "non-binary" issue? Any suggestions would be
welcome.
Regards,

Julian Hyde
General Manager
Reef Check Malaysia
+60 3 2161 5948
www.reefcheck.org.my
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rcmalaysia

HEARD A FISH BOMB? TEXT US AT 011 2532 7368 WITH DATE, TIME AND LOCATION!