[Coral-List] Attend online - Workshop: Cyber Tools and Resources for Research - Son., Feb. 26

omeier at hawaii.edu omeier at hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 23 11:09:07 EST 2017

Dear Friends,

We're very excited to be able to extend by webcast a workshop on Cyber Tools and Resources for Research this Sunday, Feb. 26, 9am-3:30pm HST (11am-5:30pm PST, 2-8:30pm EST).

The full agenda and login details are at http://bit.ly/cybertools-aslo . We have an amazing lineup of workshop leaders. The day is built around tackling the practical challenges of collaboration, data integration from disparate sources, training in best practices and processes, choosing the most relevant tools in categories ranging from free repositories to data visualization, and figuring out how to assemble your data and tools into workflows, with a focus on marine research projects.

This event goes far beyond a well-received similar workshop offered at ICRS, and even if you can only join for part of the time will be worth your effort.

We really hope to see you there, either online or in person!

Cheers,
Ouida

Ouida W. Meier, Ph.D.
Program Manager, EarthCube CRESCYNT Coral Reef Science & Cyberinfrastructure Network (Ruth D. Gates, PI)
Hawaii Institute for Marine Biology, University of Hawaii

http://crescynt.org
http://crescyntblog.wordpress.com
omeier at hawaii.edu