[Coral-List] Speak Up!

Michael Newkirk michaeljnewkirk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:08:26 EST 2017

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the warm email. Although I am not a coral scientist (main
academic interests: sociolinguistics and biomechanics), I am fascinated by
the marine sciences. I really enjoy snorkelling and documenting what I see,
even up here in the cold waters of Canada!

I've really enjoyed the Coral-List thus far and the insight its members
provide on what's happening in our oceans. I follow up when I have time on
the links, technical info, and papers that members submit. I also used to
teach argumentation, so I find myself looking at the various discoursal
"moves" during debates. :)

Looking forward to learning lots more and contributing,

Michael.
Editors Canada, member <http://www.editors.ca/directory/michael-newkirk>
EASE, member