[Coral-List] 4th National Climate Assessment webinar

Bruno, John jbruno at unc.edu
Mon Feb 27 21:25:46 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,
As a coauthor of the Oceans chapter of the 4th National Climate Assessment, I’d like to invite you to join us for a webinar  to provide feedback on the content of our chapter.
The webinar is on Monday, March 20th at 3:00pm EST (12:00pm PST)
Go here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7271981171002454017
The National Climate Assessment (NCA) is produced every four years by the U.S. Global Change Research Program (USGCRP). The NCA aims to integrate new information on climate science into the context of larger social, ecological, and policy systems. It will provide an updated report of climate change impacts and vulnerability, evaluate the effectiveness of mitigation and adaptation activities, and identify knowledge gaps. Oceans and Marine Resources has been identified as one of the national-level overview chapters to be included in the 2018 national report.  The purpose of the presentation is to provide a brief background on the NCA, present the tentative key findings/outline, and seek public feedback.  During this webinar, the audience can provide feedback on the major issues facing the oceans and the effects these will have on the United States.
If you cannot attend the webinar but would still like to submit suggestions for the NCA4 Oceans Chapter, please submit them here: https://goo.gl/forms/z3KAEGzi9e5fgLTB2
Thank you.
Sincerely,
John Francis Bruno