[Coral-List] reefgenomics.org - a repository for marine genomics data

Christian R Voolstra christian.voolstra at kaust.edu.sa
Mon Jan 2 17:11:59 EST 2017

Dear friends and colleagues,

first and foremost Happy New Year.

Our data portal reefgenomics.org <http://reefgenomics.org/> for marine genomics data is published open access at:

http://database.oxfordjournals.org/content/2016/baw152.long <http://database.oxfordjournals.org/content/2016/baw152.long>

This portal aims to centralize genomic and transcriptomic data from marine organisms. Besides providing convenient means to download sequences, we provide (where applicable) a genome browser to explore available genomic features and a BLAST interface. Through the interface, multiple datasets can be queried simultaneously, allowing for the retrieval of matching sequences from organisms of interest.

If you have datasets that you would like to share to a wider community, please contact us via:

http://reefgenomics.org/contribute.html <http://reefgenomics.org/contribute..html>

Thank you,
Christian

Christian R Voolstra
Associate Professor of Marine Science
Associate Director Red Sea Research Center
PI Reef Genomics Lab
KAUST University
--

this email.