[Coral-List] New paper: Coral Scientists between Hope and Despair

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 06:50:38 EST 2017

I would like to share a paper with you because I think it's important to understand how the coral reef community reacts to coral reef conservation and restoration.

This paper is the result of interviews conducted during the International Coral Reef Symposium (ICRS) in Hawaii, June 2016.

Citation
Braverman, I. 2016.  Biopolarity: Coral Scientists between Hope and Despair.. Anthropology Now 8 (3): 26-40

Open access: Scroll down under "Full Article" tab to access all text and photos.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/19428200.2016.1242908

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Blog: http://grouperluna.wordpress.com