[Coral-List] Research Ecologist positions at NOAA/AOML coming soon

James Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Jan 11 09:42:54 EST 2017

Greetings,

    Please be advised that we will soon be posting on USAJobs.gov
Research Ecologist positions at the ZP-3  (GS 11/12) and ZP-4 (GS 13/14)
level. Those with expertise in marine ecology, marine biology, coral
reef ecosystems, coastal ecosystems, pelagic ecosystems, genetics,
genomics, biogeochemistry, ecosystem based management, and/or
biodiversity will be considered.  The positions will be at the Atlantic
Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory in Miami, Florida, USA.

    If you have such interest and experience, I would recommend that you
become  familiar with our current research interests at
www.aoml.noaa.gov/oced, and that you become thoroughly prepared with the
documentation you will need by registering with USAJobs.com and see
typical retirements for similar positions.  It will be a short window of
opportunity, so be prepared!

    I will announce the position again once it is posted on USAJobs.com.

    Cheers,
    Jim

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    James C. Hendee <http://www.coral.noaa.gov/people/jim-hendee.html>,
    Ph.D.
    Director, Ocean Chemistry and Ecosystems Division
    Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory
    4301 Rickenbacker Causeway
    Miami, Florida  33149-1026
    Voice: 305 361-4396
    Fax: 305 361-4392