[Coral-List] 2014-16 bleaching in world heritage areas other than GBR

Pedro M Alcolado gmalcolado at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:21:27 EST 2017

Dear Glen and all,
In my Research Gate page (Pedro M. Alcolado) there are yearly reports
about coral bleaching around Cuba since more than 15 years years ago.
Information about bleaching was provided by volunteers (researchers,
Dive Centers, and local divers belonging to the "Red de Monitoreo
Voluntario de Alerta Temprana de Arrecifes Coralinos". I am preparing
the report of 2016, that will be delivered by April.
My very best wishes for all,
Pedro