[Coral-List] #oceanoptimism, sort of...

Brendan Turley crabtails at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:46:45 EST 2017

Hi Peter,

as a small measure, approaching PADI and other certification groups to
including a conservation module to basic open water diver certification? I
understand that logistically this could be difficult, but small steps could
contribute to progress.

It seems as help from the top governmental levels at least in US is likely
waning, we should seek out private sector help to secure a shared interest.
I am not suggesting a novel panaceia, in all likelihood this has been tried
before, but I thought it would be worth a mention.

Cheers,
Brendan Turley
PhD student