[Coral-List] #oceanoptimism, sort of...

Alex Brylske brylske at me.com
Tue Jan 24 16:31:41 EST 2017

Good luck. But I think the answer you’re going to get is, believe it or not, “We already do that.” And not just from PADI, but all the training organizations who honestly believe they’re creating environmentally-aware divers. Sad but true.

Alex

Alex Brylske
615 West Shore Dr.
Summerland Key, FL 33042