[Coral-List] Artificial reef - cement or metallic /w electrical stimulation?

Simon bossagypsy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 05:59:15 EDT 2017

Hi Philippe

It definitely looks really exciting. I was interested in studying this for
my master's thesis . The wikipedia page has this under "Biorock" ,
crediting both Goreau and Hilbertz . ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biorock
)

My only concern at the time was that the process is patented. I wasn't sure
if this would create restrictions on my research, and general future
research and implementations (such as the work Walt describes above)

Does anyone have any further knowledge about this, or am I being overly
concerned?

All the best
Sim